- Liquor Licensing Training Workshops
- Responsible Service of Alcohol R.S.A. Accredited by the VCGLR
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol R.S.A. -中文授课 (delivered in Mandarin)
- New Entrant Training - Achieve Liquor Licensing Knowledge
- New Entrant Training - Achieve Liquor Licensing Knowledge -中文授课 (delivered in Mandarin)
- Introduction to Liquor Licensing
- Certificate Reprint
- Private On-site Training (learn about what we offer)
This 15 minute video is designed to provide users with an understanding of which one of Victoria's 13 licence types they should operate under.
We are Victoria's only one-stop-shop when it comes to liquor licensing in Victoria. As a registered training organisation, we offer New Entrant Training as well as Responsible Service of alcohol (RSA) training.
Our experience in dealing with liquor licence applications allows as to make your process seamless, with expert Town Planners, to experienced consultants, and Building Surveyors, and draftsmen - we will give you the best chance of being successful in obtaining your licence.
We have been established since 2000, with staff and contractors with a combined liquor licensing experience in Victoria that exceeds 80 years.
As a registered training organisation (RTO 21718) for just on 15 years, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of liquor licensing training. Our trainers are industry leaders - staff who have previously worked in the industry, at the VCGLR itself, or as members of the Victoria Police - all who know their stuff.
Contact us so you can become comfortable with our knowledge, expertise, and desire to make your liquor licensing experience hastle free.