Students wanting additional information about our training should read the student handbook provided here as a free PDF download.
Please note that the VCGLR instructs that students arriving late ARE NOT TO BE PERMITTED ENTRY into the course, so please allow sufficient travel time. You should aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the class to complete enrolment requirements. If you arrive late and the trainer refuses you entry, please don’t blame the trainer, it is a VCGLR requirement.
Students please note our policy in relation to lateness and non-attendance.
Our refund policy is:
- Cancellation by Liquor Consultancy Services – full refund or reschedule without charge
- Non attendance / cancellation without 24 (business) hours notification, or late attendance where admittance is refused as per above – No refund
- Cancellation more than 24 (business) hours – refund less $30 administration charge per booking
- Re-scheduling more than 48 (business) hours notification – no charge
- Re-scheduling less than 48 (business) hours notification - $20 administration charge per booking